Sharing Stories of Hope, Courage and Empowerment
The VOICES Survivor Advocacy Network mobilizes a network of survivors to advocate for victims who are in crisis, educates the public about family violence and sexual assault, and supports Family Justice Centers across the nation.
Resources and Information
If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse, resources are available to you. There are over 130 Family Justice Centers across the country and a national domestic violence hotline for additional support.
Visit our national blog to hear more from the National VOICES members, learn about domestic violence and sexual assault, and stay up-to-date on our latest projects.
In donating to the VOICES Survivor Advocacy Network, you get to partner with survivors to further spread awareness of family violence and connect survivors in crisis to needed services. Thank you for your support and partnership!
Providing HOPE to Survivors
The VOICES Survivor Advocacy Network is a group of survivors who...
- Volunteer their time to celebrate their strength and survival.
- Use their voices to help others through advocacy, education, and empowerment.
- Support each other as well as incoming Family Justice Center clients.
- Offer a unique perspective on a Family Justice Center’s established programming and/or identify gaps in services.
- Advocate on behalf of the local Family Justice Center, not just in the early stages but for long-term sustainability.
- Help other survivors find hope and healing through programs at Family Justice Centers and Multi-Agency Centers to help them thrive.
Domestic violence and sexual assault have no cultural, economic, or racial boundaries.
Our network has speakers available from a variety of unique situations to help educate
the public and raise awareness.
We have VOICES members across the country who are available to speak at your event about
specific aspects of domestic violence or sexual assault.